I recently saw this clip on bridgetogantry.com and not only is the time very tidy for a near stock, two-week old, NC Mazda MX-5, but it is also a great reference clip. Inset into the clip are two extra images, one of the speedo (unfortunately not as well positioned as it could be) and another showing the driver’s work on the pedals (again the camera is not ideally positioned, but still pretty good). However, the thing that really makes this clip great is the addition of the corner names in the top right hand corner of screen. A very useful tool in helping to learn your way around the Nordschleife.
- 2018 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2017 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2016 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- Golf GTI Clubsport S claims FWD record
- In the beginningâ€¦
- Huzzah, Nordschleife speed limits to be lifted!
- It was 15 years ago today
- Yeah, that was pretty close
- Another look at the 1967 German Grand Prix
- A look at the Nurburgring from 1955