Dutton Rally’s Ultimate NÃ¼rburgring Tour is getting closer. Well, actually, the dates have been pushed back about a month from previous advice, but this awesome looking tour is still getting nearer to emptying the wallets of those who can most afford it.
Places are limited to just 16, and of those, nine spots are already confirmed. So, if you’ve more cashola than you know what to do with, throw $15K my way, or, at the very least, book a spot for yourself now!
New dates: 17-24 June 2008
Confirmed pricing: AU$14,750 which includes (correct at time of publication):
- Welcome drinks/dinner and Hotel accommodation on Tuesday the 17th May in Kent, UK (twin room, supplement payable for single room)
- Eurotunnel rates to/back from UK/Europe
- European Tolls throughout the trip
- Official planned tour of some of the best driving roads in the world
- Route maps, road books and 2 x guides
- Supercar hire for 7 days beginning on the 18th through to the 24th June
- Race car hire at the NÃ¼rburgring for two days, including 2 instructors on hand for day One
- $1,000 per head fuel allowance
Don’t forget there’s also the fanging around Europe’s best roads in some true supercar exotica, including the renowned Stelvio Pass, included in this itinerary. Nice work if you can get it.