This is a pretty cool clip showing a bunch of random exotica being tested at the NÃ¼rburgring Nordschleife. Car spotting at it’s finest! There’s too many models to mention but Porsche, Ferrari, Audi, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo and Mercedes-Benz cars are featured. Many of the cars are easily recognised, but there’s also a few reasonably well disguised test mules in there. The footage towards the end of the clip, taken from the left hander out of the T13 complex, into the Nordschleife proper, gives a good indication to the elevation changes of the track as well.
- 2018 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2017 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2016 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- Golf GTI Clubsport S claims FWD record
- In the beginningâ€¦
- Huzzah, Nordschleife speed limits to be lifted!
- It was 15 years ago today
- Yeah, that was pretty close
- Another look at the 1967 German Grand Prix
- A look at the Nurburgring from 1955