Conquered the Ring in a tintop? Well how about adding a new dimension by taking a lap in an all but purpose built open wheel racer. This lap of the Nordschleife in a Westfield Megablade, with 127bhp Honda Fireblade engine, would have been a great experience. Going off the timing in the clip, the bridge to gantry time is around 8 mins 36 seconds, not too shabby at all. Given this was a regular Touristenfahrten day, though, there were a few “interesting” overtaking moves by this driver—see if you can spot them!
- 2018 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2017 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2016 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- Golf GTI Clubsport S claims FWD record
- In the beginning…
- Huzzah, Nordschleife speed limits to be lifted!
- It was 15 years ago today
- Yeah, that was pretty close
- Another look at the 1967 German Grand Prix
- A look at the Nürburgring from 1955