Ouch! This once proud owner of a new KTM X-bow has had a massive dent to his pride, and his wallet after crashing into the barrier on the NÃ¼rburgring’s Nordschleife. A report in The Sun suggests the driver lost control, slid on two wheels before hitting the barrier. The car then ran across the top of the armco before coming to a halt. Fortunately it appears as nobody was injured. Well, except for the driver’s ego. Not only will he need to foot the bill for the damage to his car, he will also need to cover the cost of the damage to the barriers, and that’s not cheap. Still, like all good racers I’m sure he’ll be back on track as soon as he can. Experiencing the NÃ¼rburgring in an X-bow is sure to be one worth striving for, if you get the opportunity, just show a bit more caution than this bloke.
- 2018 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2017 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2016 Nurburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- Golf GTI Clubsport S claims FWD record
- In the beginningâ€¦
- Huzzah, Nordschleife speed limits to be lifted!
- It was 15 years ago today
- Yeah, that was pretty close
- Another look at the 1967 German Grand Prix
- A look at the Nurburgring from 1955