We’ve seen the Mazda 3 MPS lapping the Ring on a Touristenfahrten day in part 1 of this series, but what about a full flying lap? 8 minutes, 39 seconds—very respectable indeed. The lap was set late in the afternoon and you get a great feel for the way the track moves in and out of shade. The low sun makes quite a few early corners very tough indeed. The quality of the footage isn’t great, but more on that in part 3. For now, just enjoy this flying lap.
- 2018 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2017 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- 2016 Nürburgring 24 hour: LIVE STREAMING
- Golf GTI Clubsport S claims FWD record
- In the beginning…
- Huzzah, Nordschleife speed limits to be lifted!
- It was 15 years ago today
- Yeah, that was pretty close
- Another look at the 1967 German Grand Prix
- A look at the Nürburgring from 1955